[Pmwiki-users] Suggestions for Template Improvements

Robin Sheat robin
Sun Feb 29 01:21:28 CST 2004

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 07:07:22AM -0800, Steven Leite wrote:
> My wysiwyg editor won't load the .tmpl file unless I explicitly tell
> it to do so because it doesn't recognize .tmpl as a valid .html
> extension.  Additionally, my editor uses color coded text to identify
> and clarify markup for me, but this also doesn't work due to the .tmpl
> extension currently being practiced.
I think you need a better editor. The (non-wysiwyg) editor I use works
out that the file is HTML and does pretty syntax highlighting on it. You
just need smarter software for this job :)

Anything UNIX based should be able to work it out:
$ file pmwiki.tmpl
pmwiki.tmpl: HTML document text

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663