[Pmwiki-users] Finding author name in page

Robin Sheat robin
Sat Feb 28 18:56:30 CST 2004

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 06:37:11PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Any suggestions for what makes intuitive sense about how this should work--
> i.e., what should variables be named or markup sequences look like?
It's getting a bit hairy, but my first thought was
[[$LastModifiedAuthorOrIP]], and if it did those things, it would suit
my purposes quite well.

However, I can see that you may want the profile linking to be optional,
so you could perhaps split this into two versions:
[[$LastModifiedAuthorOrIP]] and [[$LastModifiedAuthorProfile]], which
may also just show the IP if that is avaliable.

Those names are getting ugly, however :)

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663