[Pmwiki-users] searchhilight.php script (was: mailposts.phpscript)

bram brambring zonnet bram.brambring
Sat Feb 28 08:02:53 CST 2004

Hi,

The way the script should/could be used changed quite a bit during the
0.6beta 0.6.1 0.6.2 cyclus.

The receipe in the cookbook describes the way to include in the the tmpl
file. THe lines with the array_push in the top of the script should be
removed, I forgot to put a matching script on the server. I will upload it
right away.

bram

-----Original Message-----
From: Pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com
[mailto:Pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com]On Behalf Of Robin Sheat
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 10:54
To: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Subject: Re: [Pmwiki-users] searchhilight.php script (was:
mailposts.phpscript)

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 10:22:08PM +1300, Robin Sheat wrote:
> As I understand it, I should have gotten a message the moment the change
> occured, but I didn't.
Well, the message eventually was sent. I don't really know why it took
so long, but it works which is the important thing.

Another problem I'm having, this time with the searchhilight.php
Cookbook script, I "include_once("local/searchhighlight.php");", and
get:
Warning: array_push(): First argument should be an array in
/var/www/html/wiki/local/searchhighlight.php on line 24

 Warning: array_unshift(): The first argument should be an array in
/var/www/html/wiki/local/searchhighlight.php on line 25

 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/wiki/local/searchhighlight.php:24) in
/var/www/html/wiki/pmwiki.php on line 382

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D
B663

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.