[Pmwiki-users] Announce: pmwiki-0.6.3 released

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Wed Feb 25 16:35:19 CST 2004

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 12:24:10PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> I've just released pmwiki-0.6.3 with a few changes--some may be medium
> sized changes for some sites, depending on the amount of customization
> performed, most are minor or non-issues for existing installations.

Argh, PM - stop that! :) - Don't you have to teach students or
something?

I've just updated a friends Wiki to 0.6.2 (he is trying to create a Wiki
for his role playing group :). He started on Friday and now is getting
crazy that every two days a new version is out ;)

Thank god updating is easy... Keep up the good work!

     Balu