[Pmwiki-users] Font size while modifying skins

Bob Dively dive
Wed Feb 25 16:03:15 CST 2004

Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> No, I followed the CSS 2 guidelines that says each step
> increase should be 120% of the previous font size.  So
> for "+" characters PmWiki just uses 120% raised to the
> power of the number of +'s.
> Thus '+' is 120%, '++' is 144%, '+++' is 172.8%, etc.

Huh. I learn something new here everyday. You know, PM, you
should be a teacher or a professor or something. ... Oh,
wait. Nevermind.

> (font-size:28%) which comes out in a nearly if not
> totally illegible text on my browser.  :-)

I have body {font-size:10px;} in my template style sheet, so
it looks like ant tracks on my browser.

-b