[Pmwiki-users] whither page refs

Steven Leite steven_leite
Tue Feb 24 21:55:50 CST 2004

> Anyway, I haven't completely abandoned the backreferences link and
> I'm still looking for a good answer to it.  In many respects it would
> be nice if "find references to this page" was explicitly referenced on
> the page rather than (or perhaps in addition to) being implicitly
> available via the title link.

I think in sticking with the Wiki tradition, the title should be kept as a
back reference, however, that only has to be an outside appearance, so if a
sample template can be constructed that illustrates how to insert the proper
combination of $Varialbes and HTML markup which produces the desired effect,
then that's totally acceptable.

--S