[Pmwiki-users] Author-Tracking and Passwords

Nils Knappmeier nk
Tue Feb 24 04:57:32 CST 2004

Hi,

the site I've just set up works nicely now and seems to be accepted by
the intended audience.
There's just one thing: Some people never fill in their name when
editing a page. And I think it's not that they don't want to. They
probably just forget.

Now, the site is protected by a global edit-password and I told to
people to use their name
as a login.
It would be pretty decent to have the author-field filled with the
login-name as default name instead of being empty.
Is there an easy way to do this (I'm still using 0.6.0 there).

Nils