[Pmwiki-users]I got following warning after install of 0.6.1

Runar Oudmayer oudrun
Mon Feb 23 06:22:26 CST 2004

After I installed 0.6.1 it gives me the following error (I am running PGP
4.3.3 test environment):

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed
by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration
of array_push(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference,
you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file.
However, future versions may not support this any longer. in
g:\web\work\pmwiki\scripts\tlayout.php on line 50

/ /Runar