[Pmwiki-users] Cookbook changes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Feb 22 19:31:26 CST 2004

I've started reorganizing the Cookbook to hopefully make it easier
for people to find configuration and customization examples.  In
particular, the index on Cookbook.HomePage now lists descriptions
of what is to be accomplished (instead of listing the recipe pagename),
and the new pages themselves are organized into more of a "How do I do ...?"
and "Here are the ways you can do it" format.  I'm thinking this may be
a better scheme for new administrators who are trying to get a feel
for all the various customizations that can be performed in PmWiki.

This message is an invitation to others to contribute similar recipes
and/or questions, either from things you've picked up or seen on the
listserv or that you've developed on your own.  Also, feel free to
add items for which you don't have an answer, or even things for which
the answer is "it really can't be done", because this information is
useful to an administrator also.

Don't worry too much about getting the format correct or having a
completely correct answer--if there's a problem in a page then someone
else will likely be able to clean it up.