[Pmwiki-users] How do I re-enable WikiWords?

Nathan Jones nathanj
Fri Feb 20 01:18:13 CST 2004

I'm not sure which question to ask:

1. How often does PmWiki read the contents of config.php?
2. How do I re-enable WikiWords after disabling them by setting
   $WikiWordCountMax=0?

Why I ask:

To start plying with 0.6, I have installed PmWiki at:
http://www.austheatre.org/hartwell-wiki/pmwiki.php/

I prefer FreeLinks to WikiWords, so I uncommented "$WikiWordCountMax=0;"
in local/config.php. I then changed my mind and decided to only use it
for one group (by putting it in local/Main.php), as the PmWiki group has
many WikiWords.

Despite restoring config.php to the default, WikiWords are still disabled
when viewing pages like:

http://www.austheatre.org/hartwell-wiki/pmwiki.php/PmWiki/DocumentationIndex

Not a caching problem: I have requested this URL from multiple browsers,
computers and ISPs. I have also tried setting $WikiWordCountMax=9, which
also failed.

Any thoughts?

--
Nathan Jones