[Pmwiki-users] Greating Template Pages for Groups ($DefaultPageTextFmt)

Richard Canning rcanning
Wed Feb 18 15:49:02 CST 2004

I have been playing with trying to create a simple script that will allow me to load an external file to replace $DefaultPageTextFmt to be something else.

Currently I just have the following in my config.php

$DefaultPageTextFmt = file_get_contents('local/template.txt');
Which I know required PHP 4.3.0 or later.

What I am wondering is if there is a way of setting a page and having the script return the source code of the specifited page.

Something like....

if file_exists('wiki.d/$Group.Template') {
  $DefaultPageTextFmt = GetSource('$Group.Template');
}

And have it return the source code for the Template page for that group,

I have looked through pmwiki.php and found the HandleSource function, but it does not seem to do this.

Richard Canning

The information contained in this email message and any attachments
may be confidential and may also be the subject of legal professional
privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, any
disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.
Please notify me by return email.