[Pmwiki-users] Text translation wanted

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Feb 18 09:27:43 CST 2004

The distributed version of PmWiki now has a new text for the PmWiki.PmWiki
page (acts somewhat like an "AboutPmWiki" page):

    PmWiki is a WikiWikiWeb system developed by PatrickMichaud in the
    PHP scripting language. PmWiki has been primarily designed as a
    tool to support easy, collaborative authoring and maintenance of
    web sites.

    This site is running pmwiki-0.6.beta17. The software is
    freely available under the GNU Public License and may be
    downloaded from http://www.pmichaud.com/pub/pmwiki.  More
    information about PmWiki is available from http://www.pmwiki.com.

    PmWiki is a registered trademark of Patrick R. Michaud
    (http://www.pmichaud.com).

I'd like to get this short text translated into as many languages as
I can for inclusion in PmWiki's internationalization module, and to
use as a demonstration "home page" for each language translation
that appears on pmichaud.com.  I'd like to have the text in other
languages even if a translation file (XLPage) for that language isn't
available yet.  And I don't entirely trust babelfish.altavista.com.  :-)

Can anyone help out?  You can either email me a translated text, or
you can add it directly to the pmichaud.com site at the appropriate
page name based on a 2-letter language code or 4-letter language+country
code.  For example:

   French             = PmWikiFr.PmWikiFr
   German             = PmWikiDe.PmWikiDe
   Dutch              = PmWikiNl.PmWikiNl
   Portugese (Brazil) = PmWikiPtBr.PmWikiPtBr

Feel free to email me with any questions/suggestions.  Thanks in advance!