[Pmwiki-users] Getting rid of the group 'Main'

Christian Ridderström chr
Tue Feb 17 18:56:05 CST 2004

Hi

I'd like to get rid of all references to the group 'Main' --- guess I use
'Site' for most purposes that are generic for the site, and 'LyX' for
things specific to what the site is about (i.e. LyX).

Looking in wiklib.d/, I see the following files:

	wikilib.d/Main.GroupAttributes
	wikilib.d/Main.HomePage
	wikilib.d/Main.SearchWiki
	wikilib.d/Main.SideBar
	wikilib.d/Main.WikiSandbox

and looking in wiki.d/ I see these files:

	wiki.d/Main.AllRecentChanges
	wiki.d/Main.AllRecentUploads
	wiki.d/Main.HomePage
	wiki.d/Main.RecentChanges
	wiki.d/Main.WikiSandbox

I suspect that '$[Main/SearchWiki]' is related to this, but also that if I
simply do a "translation" somewhere of 'Main' into 'Site', I will not be
able to get for instance the search results into the group LyX.

And I'm not sure I like that there are so many 'Main'-pages that come with
the distribution.

Any thoughts on this?

/Christian