[Pmwiki-users] Localisation...

chrisbar@wanadoo.fr chrisbar
Tue Feb 17 14:22:09 CST 2004

Hello,

I'm still looking for remaining strings to translate :

In the ?action=attr pages, there is a text, like "Enter new attributes for this page...".
Is there another way to translate it instead use a :
SDV($PageAttrFmt,"<h1 class='wikiaction'>$[\$PageName Attributes]</h1>
in config.php file ?

Still in the same page, there is a button without a name, so the system call it "Submit Query" by default. The html code is : <input type='submit' />
I think there is a missing "value = ..." in pmwiki.php, line 1008, beta17.

CB