[Pmwiki-users] refcount & rss don't do anything

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Feb 16 18:58:16 CST 2004

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 04:51:23PM -0500, Dave Noonan wrote:
>         The  refcount  & rss actions don't do anything for me.  They just
>    drop  me  back  on  the  page as though they weren't there. I had this
>    problem with 0.5.27 and still have it with 0.6.11.  Is there an enable
>    or something that I've missed?  For reference here are the links:

A somewhat basic question--did you add the lines

   include_once("scripts/refcount.php");
   include_once("scripts/rss.php");

to your config.php (or local.php) file?  These are required to enable
the refcount and rss actions.

Note that refcount probably doesn't work just yet under the 0.6.betas,
it should be fixed in the next beta release.  The rss file needed some
substantial modification to be able to support international characters
in page titles and other places (a limitation of RSS/RDF is that they
can't handle non-ASCII characters very well).