[Pmwiki-users] Help needed with layout documentation

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Feb 16 10:35:05 CST 2004

I definitely need some help with documenting the new layout.  I have
a preliminary description at http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/LayoutBasics
but I'm afraid it may be too complex for new wiki administrators to
reasonably understand.

Can folks take a look and make suggestions for making the documentation
clearer/more useful?  Feel free to make changes directly to the page, or
even propose complete rewrites/alternatives.  Keep in mind that
we can (and should) also make lots of layout and configuration
examples available in the Cookbook, or include a few examples with
the distribution.

Also, if anyone wants to take a crack at documenting PmWiki.PageHistory,
that would be really great.