[Pmwiki-users] Initial installation tasks

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Mon Feb 16 08:31:56 CST 2004

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 08:07:41AM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> The things I can think of at the moment:
>   - replace the logo
>   - modify the sidebar
>   - set passwords
>   - download+install a skin
>   - modify the skin
>   - ...others?

    - forget all of the above and create a complete different setup

SCNR :) - but we should not forget the "power users" that want to have a
very different look and/or behaviour...

I did not have a look at the latest betas yet, but e.g. I had created my
own sidebar before I knew that there was going to be one in the next
version. It was already possible to do so with a little crawling in how
includes and other needed stuff works.

I am a little afraid that it will be hard to "disable" or remove all
these extras in next versions if you want to create a very own special
setup.

      Balu