[Pmwiki-users] Re: auto-generated toc

Christian Ridderström chr
Sat Feb 14 18:57:31 CST 2004

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004, M Schweitz wrote:

> I understand there is a [[toc]] tag in development for indexing and
> linking to headings or FAQs down a page.
>
> Does anyone have a working customization to allow something like this
> with a 0.6beta version? Or is this code posted somewhere that I haven't
> found?

The [[toc...]] directive is being developed here:

	http://www.lyx.org/~chr/toc/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.HomePage

and a demo site is being prepared (it's not ready yet) here

	http://www.lyx.org/~chr/demo/pmwiki.php?pagename=TOC.TOC

It's John Rankin who's writing this code, I'm just helping him with
testing and ideas.

> Having an anchor-linked toc would really boost the utility of my pages.
> Also, I'm happy to help test potential cookbook code out.

Let us know if you'd like to download the stuff and test it on your own
site. Right now this stuff uses 0.5.27, although I don't think there will
be any problems going to 0.6

/Christian