[Pmwiki-users] PHP-Diff testing ground

Nils Knappmeier nk
Fri Feb 13 16:16:36 CST 2004

Hi wikians,

in order to test my php-diff and patch functions, I have installed a
testing ground at

http://130.83.129.233/~nknapp/pmwiki

There are to versions of pmwiki
diffground - that uses the php-diff and GNU patch
patchground - that uses the php-patch and GNU diff

That way, I want to ensure compatibility between the two. It would be
pretty bad, if
changing the diff-algorithm would cause the whole site to screw up.

Feel free to play around with these two wikis. In particular I'm not
sure how well the algorithm
performs on big pages and where the engine runs out of memory.
The problem with this algorithm is that it uses O(n*m) memory...

Tell me, if problems arise...

Nils