[Pmwiki-users] search box in header still doesnt work...

Christian Kehl kehl
Fri Feb 13 04:05:11 CST 2004

Hello all,

i still didn't found the solution to make the header searchbox work..
If I push the go button it redirects me always to the homepage and not
to the search result,
you can have a look at www.mobilocity.de <http://www.mobilocity.de/>

The difference in "view source" beetwen the (working) searchbox at
pmichaud.com:

form action='http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Main/SearchWiki'>
      <a
href='http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Main/SearchWiki'>SearchWiki</a>:
      <input class='searchbox' type='text' name='text' value='' />
      <input class='searchbutton' type='submit' value='Go'
/></form></div>

and my (nonworking) one:
<form action='http://www.mobilocity.de?pagename=Main.SearchWiki'>
      <a
href='http://www.mobilocity.de?pagename=Main.SearchWiki'>SearchWiki</a>:
      <input class='searchbox' type='text' name='text' value='' />
      <input class='searchbutton' type='submit' value='Go'
/></form></div>

What can I do?

Thank you very much

Christian