[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki-0.6.beta8 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Feb 11 11:54:16 CST 2004

PmWiki version 0.6.beta8 has just been released and is available
from http://www.pmichaud.com/pub/pmwiki.  As with other beta releases,
this release is still a "development" release that could undergo substantial
changes in the near future, and is not recommended as an upgrade for
production systems.  However, I am currently using the beta to run
the www.pmichaud.com site, so it's beginning to stabilize quite a bit.

This release adds some new features and fixes some bugs:

* (EXPERIMENTAL)  Adds a {{Group/free link}} markup.  This functionality
  may still be removed prior to the 0.6 release.
* Added a Cookbook: InterMap link to make it easier to link to Cookbook
  recipes on www.pmichaud.com.
* Redesigned the stdlayout.php code to allow use of a table for
  center-column layout.
* Fixed a number of E_NOTICE warnings, as well as disabling E_NOTICE
  warnings by default.

The page http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Development/Release6 contains
notes about the current status of 0.6 and the issues/items left to
be resolved before the final release.

Questions, comments, bugs can be reported to me, the mailing list,
or the Development.Release6 page.