[Pmwiki-users] Re: Call for Template Simplicity

Christian Ridderström chr
Wed Feb 11 11:32:34 CST 2004

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Sure thing.  Actually, it will have to go in sample-local.php, since
> PmWiki doesn't ship with a local.php to avoid overwrites when upgrading.
>
> Also, sample-local.php has traditionally been distributed in the scripts/
> directory--perhaps it should go in local/ instead?

Since I didn't even know there was a script/sample-local.php (which would
have been nice to use btw), I'd say that the current location *sucks* :-)

I'm a bit uncomfortable with putting it in local/ though... AFAIK,
updating pmwiki is supposed to *not* write into that directory?

Here are some alternative locations:
   1. local/sample-local.php
   2. local/samples/local.php
   3. examples/local.php