[Pmwiki-users] stdmodules.php??

corq corq
Tue Feb 10 14:15:11 CST 2004

In local.php (from local-sample.php)

##  Individual features of PmWiki can be enabled (1) or disabled (0)
##  by setting variables below.  These are defined in and controlled by
##  the scripts/stdmodules.php script.

I looked in 0.6 beta 2's scripts dir and I have no such stdmodules.php
script.  Realizing I am toying with a beta, I'm just curious if I'm missing
the file, or is the documentation behind one of the chages. (i.e. perhaps
stdmodules.php was done away with in favor of a different method, etc)

Part of the (not very major) trouble was trying to reference my custom
header image, having put it where I thought it should be, but the output
page still appears to be trying to pull up the pmwiki-32.gif after adding
the correct line in local.php for custom header image, and even though the
rest of my customized css looks appropriate.

Also trying to get my left/webmenu referenced somehow, but not yet certain
where it ought to appear in the config - still in local.php or does the
mysterious stdmodules.php cover it? =)

Thx, Lori Easterly