[Pmwiki-users] Left menu/webmenu question

Thomas N.Burg editor
Mon Feb 9 07:15:54 CST 2004

As a follow up to this issue I wonder if there is a way/twaeck to have
an automatically rendered WebMenu for each group that shows all pages
that belong to the specific group?

thanks
thomas

>  Using pmwiki-0.5.25. using flexlayout and the webmenu options - is
> there a
> modification whereby I can get the webmenu to appear on *every* page as
> opposed to only *group* pages?  I looked at the variables in the
> scripts
> but
> didn't want to 'experiment' so much if someone had already addressed
> this
> issue.
>
> I'm starting to like the look the group pages haved with my navigation
> over
> to the left side, there a way to get it on every page?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Lori Easterly

Place the following line in your local.php file.

$DefaultWebMenu = "Main.WebMenu";

where Main.WebMenu is the page containing your menu content.

JF