[Pmwiki-users] Re: right and center alignment

Dawn Green green
Sun Feb 8 19:54:47 CST 2004

> For me, the simplier the markup the better.  So how about:
>   >|     or     >>|     right-justify
>   <|>    or     <<|>>   center-justify
>   |<     or       |<<   left-justfy

I like this markup.  I agree with Patrick that HTML markup gets away from the
whole wiki goal.  Further, I think that most special markups should be handled
by the programmer doing the configuration.  It has been my experience that the
vast majority of wiki users only want simple markups like color, titles and
simple text.  I am barely familiar with all the wikistyles--are they even part
of the text formatting rules?  Just wondering...

Dawn

Thunder Data Systems
719 So. Shoreline
Suite 201