[Pmwiki-users] 'MyGroup.GroupAttributes?action=attr' is not a valid PmWiki page name

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Feb 5 17:11:30 CST 2004

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 02:11:52PM -0800, Robert Williams wrote:
> Yes that helps.  I notice your wiki has URI's without the pagename=.
> That must be the norm, since the password documentation page says:
>
>   To set a password on an individual wiki page, add ?action=attr to the
>   page's URL (address) to access its attributes.
>
> So how do you do have URI's without ?pagename=?

It depends heavily on the configuration of PHP on your webserver.
You can try adding
    $EnablePathInfo=1;
to your local.php file--this will cause PmWiki to try to use
pagenames without the ?pagename=.

Also, if you happen to know what web server software your system is
running that might help me out a bit.