[Pmwiki-users] Odd bug: Edit mode textarea not "current"

Robin Martin robin_martin
Thu Feb 5 12:20:01 CST 2004

On Feb 5, 2004, at 11:01 AM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> I've heard this occur on systems and we've never been able to locate
> the problem.  I've always decided that the problem can be traced to
> an incorrectly configured cache or proxy server somewhere.  It's also
> worth checking that system clocks are set correctly.
>
>> Here's a link to see for yourself:
>> http://larcdma.sdsu.edu/agendawiki/index.php
>
> I'll give it a try later and see what I can find.
>
> Pm

Thanks for getting back to me, Patrick.

I'm not running any proxies or caching (that I know of) on the server.
I also double-checked that the server is syncing correctly with network
time.

I'm running OS X Server, if this helps troubleshoot any.

Robin