[Pmwiki-users] error in beta4

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Feb 3 15:25:15 CST 2004

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 10:02:45PM +0100, Jean-Claude wrote:

>    I uploaded version 0.6beta4, but I got this message when i tried it:
>    Fatal    error:    Call   to   undefined   function:   freelink()   in
>    /.../www/beta/scripts/author.php on line 24
>
>    Should I create a directory for the users before?

Weird--it's almost as though it's using a pre-beta4 version of pmwiki.php.
The FreeLink() function has been added in 0.6.beta4 and is used by the
author.php (and other) scripts.

I tried unpacking the tar distribution into a new location on my
system and it works fine:
   http://www.pmichaud.com/work/pmwiki-0.6.beta4/pmwiki.php

Can you double-check that your server is running the correct pmwiki.php
script?