[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Authors/Users WikiGroup?

Christian Ridderström chr
Tue Feb 3 08:00:25 CST 2004

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, John Feezell wrote:

> On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:54:11 +0100 (CET), Christian Ridderstr??m
> <chr at md.kth.se> wrote:
>
> >     wikiare	= a wiki user
> >     wikiaren	= the wiki user
> >     wikiare	= several wiki users
> >     wikiarna    = the wiki users
> >
> > Well, this should be enough off-topic for a while :-)
> >
> > /Christian
> >

>    Christian thanks for the "collaborative" response.

I hope you mean that as in:

	collaboration, coaction -- (act of working jointly; "they worked
	either in collaboration or independently")

and not as in:

	collaboration, quislingism -- (act of cooperating traitorously
	with an enemy)

:-)   I'm having fun with a software called 'wordnet' here.

>  I'd vote for wikiare
>    because it would build into PmWiki an "international" flavor plus it is
>    the same word for "a wiki user" and "several wiki users" so
>
>    Wikiare/{{Scott}} says that Wikiare/{{Pm}} is allowed...
>
>    can be thought of as either singular or plural.

Good point.

Btw, searching for 'Wikiare' returns one item, it's the last name of a
person, although that shouldn't be a problem... people have all kinds of
unusual names and I couldn't find more than this one person.

/Christian