[Pmwiki-users] Re: Why track authors?

green@thunderdata.com green
Mon Feb 2 07:15:12 CST 2004

It was not long after Patrick started PmWiki that I requested author
tracking.  Today as then, we extensively use PmWiki for internal
documenation (along with the sites we build).  My reason for it was so
that each author's remarks could appear in a different color.  But now we
just use the wikistyle markup, %color%, to accomblish that.  I will add
that the only reason I would want tracking at this time is to affect a
certain style in appearance per author.

Now, I tried the author tracking at the beta site and didn't see any
indication of my authorship.  Where is it held?  And what is the major
reason for the tracking feature?

Dawn