[Pmwiki-users] Minor detail in default empty page

John Feezell JohnFeezell
Thu Dec 30 10:06:04 CST 2004

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:21:30 +0100 (CET), <chr at home.se> wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Dec 2004, John Feezell wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:36:45 +0100 (CET), <chr at home.se> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > If I (using pmwiki-2.0-beta14) create a new page, e.g. Test/Page1, the
>> > text reads
>> > 	Describe Page1 here.
>> >
>> > but there's no link. I guess the template should be changed to not
>> rely
>> > on
>> > that the pagename is a wikiword.
>> >
>> > /Christian
>> >

>> I'm running the same version and did not encounter this problem.
>> You can see the results here
>> <http://www.cbfa-cos.org/xwiki/TestOnly/Page1>
>
> Funny... the problem is there on
> 	http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Test/Page1
>
> I guess you have something in your config.php... the link text was
> rendered as "Page 1" rather than "Page1" as on pmwiki.org.
>
>> I have however been getting a "odd" formatting on some of the pages
>> (as you can perhaps see). Perhaps it is because I am running Opera 7.5
>
> I also get a weird formatting... also with Opera 7.5 (linux), CSS
> problems?
>
> /C
Well I think that the difference in my config is the fact that
I have the following included in my farmconfig.php file:
      include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/extendmarkup.php");

When I # this line in the farmconfig.php file I get the results you
indicated in your original message.

Guess it's time to look into extendmarkup.php.

/JF