[Pmwiki-users] migration to pmwiki 2.0

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Dec 29 12:12:51 CST 2004

On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 06:19:57PM +0100, Patrick Ogay wrote:
> I migrated a wiki to pmwiki 2.0 and it works o.k.
>
> two questions for now:
> *[[Meeting]]
> in the old version I had a doublebracket definition to a funktion which
> returns a date.
> I didn't find out, how it's possible to define a function call in the
> new wiki (I read the chapter about  definition of tokens:-).

You probably want to do something like:

   Markup('meeting', 'directives', '/\\(:meeting:\\)/e',
      "functionthatreturnsdate()");

> *Recent Changes
> I realized that RecentChanges seems not correkt. My last mutation ist
> blug.HomePage, seems to be missing
> http://www.blug.ch/wiki?n=Blug.RecentChanges
> other entries are at a wrong place. Pm2Sandbox
> <http://www.blug.ch/wiki?n=Blug.Pm2Sandbox> and others

If you customize recent changes, be sure that the entry in the
$RecentChangesFmt[] array has two consecutive spaces in it somewhere.

If you edit the RecentChanges pages to move the entries in the correct
sequence then it'll work again.