[Pmwiki-users] Password problem

John Coxon john
Tue Dec 28 18:13:05 CST 2004

Patrick,

Just got a call from my ISP. Server went down and he put up an old
backup which predates this password issue ie the password (edit="jhc")
works fine. In any case, I don't currently have FTP access to my site
for some reason so I can't set $EnableDiag to give you a "before
problem" diagnostic. He plans to go to Albany tomorrow, pick up the
recalcitrant drive, bring it back to his place and have a go at
whatever needs a tweak (sounds awfully low tech ;-). He thinks he
should have my site back up by mid day tomorrow (EST). Sorry about the
inconvenience.

John