[Pmwiki-users] How do I make images align=right?

Hans Bracker design
Tue Dec 28 10:03:12 CST 2004

Tuesday, December 28, 2004, 4:00:51 PM, Patrick wrote:
> However, if you just want to center an image
> on a line by itself it can be done with %center%:

>    %center% Attach:myimage.gif

I played around with this on Test/WikiSandbox.
I found a little bug: The above does not work if there is not an empty
space behind the image name, I mean if the linebreak comes immediately
after the instruction. It needs an empty space for it to center. This
is true for Attach:myimage.jpg and also for http://site/path/imagename
kind of addresses.

Best,
~Hans