[Pmwiki-users] Fwd: Problem setting CleanURLs for personal Pmwiki

Leo slonik.az
Tue Dec 28 09:52:35 CST 2004

Please, forgive me my stupidity but when I saw the string
/url/path/to/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=$1
the first element of which is "/url" I mentally substiututed it with
"http://host.domain". Believe me, I am not the only one who would
happily substitute  "/url/path" with "http://blya.blya"  :-)
Yesterday, I left a note on the CleanURLs wiki-page where I simply
provided two examples: one for a global space pmwiki, another for a
personal pmwiki.
These examples leave little room for confusion and blend well with a
"cookbook" concept. But today they are gone, victims of the last
edit:-)

Thanks,
--Leo--