[Pmwiki-users] Use buttons to ease edition

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis
Thu Dec 23 10:50:42 CST 2004

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:40:24 +0100, pyg_listes <pyg_listes at exiup.com> wrote:
> I've made this little hack (just for fun) :
> http://pyg.keonox.com/wiki/pmwiki.php/Pyg/HomePage?action=edit
> (inspired from Wikepedia/docuWiki)
>
> Many more buttons may be added, I just don't have anymore time left for
> a few days...
>
> Does it worth a Cookbook, or am I the only one who had lazy users ? ;)

This is spiffy and I want one.  One problem:when using Opera 7.54 on
my WinXP machine, the buttons (except for the last, which I think is
upload or attach) don't do anything. :(  Is this fixable, please?

One question: when/if Pm gets markup emulations working again, will
this play nice with them?  I want to make my own "perfect markup"
emulation, you see, and if I ever make a public wiki, I'd love to
allow people to choose what markup standard to use, and have it all
work happily.

Bronwyn