[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki Localization

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Dec 16 19:52:59 CST 2004

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 09:49:06PM +0100, Pierre Rouzeau wrote:

> The question is simply : why ?

Migrating the pages from the devel site over to the main site was
a non-trivial thing for me to do (essentially I was trying to merge
three sites into one at the time), and it wasn't always possible for
me to know which page to migrate.  Plus I was under some serious
time pressures when all of this occurred, and was having to do things
quickly in response to other problems.

So, there wasn't any malicious intent or master plan behind it --
it's just the way it worked out.  If I can help with restoring
localization pages in anyway, just let me know what you want restored
and from where and I'll see what I can do.