[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: ?pagename= addresses

chr@home.se chr
Sun Dec 12 16:29:46 CST 2004

On 13 Dec 2004, John Rankin wrote:

> On Sunday, 12 December 2004 2:10 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> >On Sat, Dec 11, 2004 at 09:36:10AM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:
> >> Anyway, here's my first impression of some of the alternatives I've seen
> >>
> >> 	Token		Mnemonic for		Like(5)/not like(0)
> >> 	?a=		address			4
> >> 	?p=		page			4
> >> 	?n=		name			4
> >> 	?t=		target			4
> >> 	?s=		source page?		3
> >> 	?pg=		page.group		2
	?page=		page			3.5  (too long)
	?pagename=	page name		2
	?d=		destination		3.5

> >Out of curiosity, where would ?page= fit on your chart?
> >(And, just for completeness, how about ?pagename= ?)

I think 'pagename' is both too long and confusing as to what it actually
means (the whole 'group name' v.s. 'page name' v.s. ... discussion).

> Some of us prefer to avoid language associated with violence, such as 'target'.
> Hopelessly politically correct...

I added '?d=' just for you!

/C

--