[Pmwiki-users] PmWikiDraw uploads problem

Knut Alboldt pmwiki
Sun Dec 12 12:44:09 CST 2004

At 23:29 11.12.2004, you wrote:
>On Sat, Dec 11, 2004 at 09:29:17PM +0000, Val Sharp wrote:
> > Using PmWikiDraw is the first time the use of uploads has been
> > required on my site.
> > [...]
> > So instead of PmWikiDraw, I tried a simple upload of an attachment -
> > when propmted for the password I also see:
> >
> >   "Warning: Unknown(): The session id contains invalid characters,
> > valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in Unknown on line 0
> >
> >   "Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please
> > verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp)
> > in Unknown on line 0"

I had errors like this when using session-auth the first time on a windows
based webserver.
In php.ini there is the default of the temporary directory for session-data
set to /tmp - which is not existent. I changed it to D:/temp (and created
that before) and it went well.
But that's only for windows (I guess Linux has _always_ an existing  /tmp
directory :-)

Knut