[Pmwiki-users] password admin for uploads

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Dec 10 13:13:35 CST 2004

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 12:03:18PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 12:09:01PM -0500, Neil Herber wrote:
> >
> > 1) How can I set the default upload password to nothing (no password
> > required)? The Wiki I want to do this on is inside a protected realm, and
> > users don't seem to be keen on remembering or entering additional passwords.
>
> $DefaultPasswords['upload'] = '';
>
> This probably belongs in the docs somewhere.

I've just updated the password-related docs at

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PasswordsAdmin

Let me know if this version makes things any clearer.  Many thanks
for pointing out the obvious omissions and confusions.