[Pmwiki-users] Re: Plugin/listener model

Patrick Schwarz pmwiki
Fri Dec 10 09:17:59 CST 2004

John Rankin wrote:

> There is a PDF service for PmWiki 1. Have a look at
> http://www.affinity.co.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/XMLWP/HomePage
> Press Publish, then click the PDF icon.

This looks very interesting and is exactly what I was looking for :)

> Currently, it works off the generated XHTML. For PmWiki 2, we plan to
> - provide 1 click typesetting of individual pages and page collections,
>   including wiki trails, calendar entries and selected search results
> - take advantage of the new architecture to generate the PDF directly
>   from wiki markup

This sounds even better as my webhoster does not support PDF2You, so I
must use PDFLib to generate PDF files.
Is there already a roadmap for this project and is it planned to support
PDFLib?

-ps