[Pmwiki-users] the descriptions of emphasis

Joachim Durchholz jo
Wed Dec 8 11:19:13 CST 2004

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> There's always wikistyles--one can easily define %b%, %i%, %tt%, %code%,
> etc., to at least get the styling you want (but not the HTML tags, sorry--at
> least not yet).  And % is even easy to type, even on German keyboards.  :-)
>
> We could easily come up with a cookbook of standard wikistyles: %b%, %i%,
> %tt%, %u%, %big%, %small%, %cite%, etc.  Also note that combining wikistyles
> would be built-in to this scheme, thus %b i% is bold italics, %big b u%
> is big bold underlined, etc.

Great!
I'll set it up that way.

Is there a moderately easy way to disable Wiki stuff that's "too
irregular" (by whatever definition)? I'd like to start with a minimal
set of features and expand as quickly as user expertise and needs grow,
but I'm not sure whether that's a useful approach.

Regards,
Jo