[Pmwiki-users] Styling 'simple' tables

Ciaran ciaranj
Wed Dec 8 04:12:54 CST 2004

Thanks for your response :) I'm well aware of the CSS approach, which
is great, but I'd like to set it up so that my wiki users can
pre-select styles of tables easily, some mechanism of specifying the
class of a simple table may work.. such as || class="tablestyleNormal"
etc. etc. .... But My problem is that first-child issue I guess, is
there a workaround for this for IE etc ?
- ciaran

--
- Ciaran