[Pmwiki-users] Can't get attachments working

Chris Lott chris.lott
Tue Dec 7 12:29:56 CST 2004

Anyone? I searched the list and found at least one other who was in
the same predicament for a time--  does anyone have pretty URLs and
uploading working properly? Any ideas what could be stopping it in the
environment (or methods to troubleshoot)?

--
Chris Lott