[Pmwiki-users] (:include RecentChanges#1#10:) not quite working?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Dec 6 10:30:49 CST 2004

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 12:09:05PM -0500, corq wrote:
>  Looking to get this working in my main page of v2; is there something else
> I need to have enabled in the config?
>
> Right now it still returns the entire list of RecentChanges wherever I put
> it.

The current syntax is

   (:include RecentChanges lines=10:)

   (:include RecentChanges#label lines=10:)

Someday I'm hoping to add some others--things like

   (:include RecentChanges paras=5:)
       - include first five paragraphs

   (:include RecentChanges#foo para=1:)
       - include first paragraph after foo

   (:include RecentChanges headings=2:)
       - include first two sections (delimited by !, !!, etc. headings)