[Pmwiki-users] Problem with %define= ... %

John Feezell JohnFeezell
Thu Dec 2 08:29:35 CST 2004

The following line appears at the top of the page just under
the title for all pmwiki/pages except pmwiki/GroupHeaders on my site.

%define=important block bgcolor=#fcc border=?1px solid black? padding=5px%

You can see this at:

<http://cbfa-cos.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes>

and

<http://cbfa-cos.org/wiki/PmWiki/GroupHeaders>

Since PmWiki/GroupHeaders has the following two lines
(:nogroupheader:)
(:nogroupfooter:)

It appeared to be in the setting of the group header.

After some experimentation with the style definition I found
that removing border=?1px solid black? from the definition caused
it to work correctly in the sandbox.

Hope this helps some in pinpointing the problem.

/JF

Setup: main site, one field, V2.0.beta5