[Pmwiki-users] Leaving Edit page confirmation...

Ciaran ciaranj
Thu Dec 2 03:33:06 CST 2004

Hi,
Is it possible to Popup a confirmation when a user tries to exit an
editing action? I would imagine that something could be put into
onUnload, however I can see that the ability to force a person to stay
on a page might be undesired by the browser makers so itprobably isn't
possible :(

Has anyone come up with some solution to this issue, I just want to
reduce the likelyhood of a user losing work by careless clicking ! :)

(PmWiki2)
Thanks,
--
- Ciaran