[Pmwiki-users] variable in template-files

Steven Leite steven_leite
Thu Dec 2 01:45:42 CST 2004

I'm not sure if I understand you 100%, so I am sorry if this is not the
answer you wanted, but I think this is what you need:

Just type this in your wiki page (for PmWiki2)

[[link name -> {$Group}/{$Name}?somevar=value&diffvar=diffvalue]]

See:  http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MarkupMasterIndex for more
information