[Pmwiki-users] $EnablePostAuthorRequired

John Feezell JohnFeezell
Wed Dec 1 19:33:49 CST 2004

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:03:20 -0700, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 01:35:20PM -0900, Chris Lott wrote:
>> Running PmWiki2, I have this in my config.php
>>
>> $EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1;
>>
>> where I have other variables for the site that are working, but it
>> seems to accept posts without any author just fine... ideas?
>
> What version of pmwiki 2 are you running?  This is a bug that I suspect
> was introduced in 2.0.beta3 and then fixed in 2.0.beta4.
>
> Pm

Pm,

I'm running 2.0.beta4 with a farm setup and find that

$EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1;

has no effect when I place it in either the main
config.php or farmconfig.php file.

Also, setting $EnableUrlApprovalRequired = 1;
in either config.php or farmconfig.php has no
apparent affect.

Don't know if these are related in any way or not.

/JF