[Pmwiki-users] Upload passwords

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Dec 1 06:42:40 CST 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 07:28:43PM -0800, Steven Leite wrote:
> I have set up a wiki with TWO basic groups.  I want to assign passwords
> to those two groups.   I also want those two groups to have password
> protected access to the Upload feature.  I'm not sure how to set up 2
> passwords for the upload utility.  Is it possible?

Yes, of course.  There's even several ways to do it.  Here's one:

You have two groups (let's call them "GroupA" and "GroupB").  You want
those groups to have password protected access to the upload feature.

1.  Go to http://yoursite.com/wiki/GroupA/GroupAttributes?action=attr
2.  Set the upload password for GroupA
3.  Go to http://yoursite.com/wiki/GroupB/GroupAttributes?action=attr
4.  Set the upload password for GroupB (it can be different)

Or am I misunderstanding the question...?